Classes can be offer at your location if you have 10-15 students and a Principal's permission.
Our curriculum is built upon challenges and once a students completes a successful number of challenges, they can move on to the next challenge. Classes run throughout the year and students can join at any time.
How does Robotics Enrichment benefit your school & community
For increasing the awareness to the intricate, but ubiquitous applications
- For inspiring and encouraging students to pursue interests Science,
- Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) in elementary,
- middle school and high school.
- For strengthening competency in STEM.
- For opening opportunities to regional and provincial robotic competition.
- Increased Awareness and interests in robotics technology among the
- students will inherently get parents and business in the community
- involved in a long term commitment.
What our programs offer
We provide both comprehensive as well as introductory level in enrichment
to both and conventional schools. All enrichment programs tailored to the
requested grade level and time frame.
Focus on grade appropriate conceptual engineering concepts
Rudimentary and more complex robotics exploration activities with
LEGO® and LEGO® robotics components such as WEDO and other
Learn through a highly encapsulated and intuitive Graphics User interface
based programming commands.
Engage in small contests from time to time.
Work cooperatively with team members to develop and carry out a plan,
and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
Additional Challenge Event:
We can organize an Intra-school robotics teams Competition Event with
invitation to school officials and parents.